Sunday, January 7, 2007

January 7, 2007

As the holidays come to a close and I prepare to depart to CA for NANPA's yearly summit, I thought I would share a few interesting tidbits I picked up. Since Santa was so good to me and I am now a proud owner of a iPod 30g video (Actually this is a BirdPod, but more on that in a later post), I wanted to share some cool things that iPod videos will do. With the latest version of ProShow Gold 3.0, you can convert your slide shows to a version that can be displayed on an iPod. You can then share it with others on a TV (or projector) with the iPod AV Cable. For instructions on how to convert your slide show to your iPod, go to http://www.photodex.com/training/howto/feature.html. Once you have your slide show on your iPod, connect your cables to your TV. If you just try to play the slide show, you will hear the music, but not see any images. Now go to your iPod>Video>Video Settings>TV Out and click in "on". Now you can play your ProShow Gold slide show from your iPod and share it with several people on a TV. If you want to see this in action, see me at NANPA and I will show you. For info on NANPA (North American Nature Photography Assoc) go to www.nanpa.org.
Until next time, enjoy any time you get to shoot.

No comments: